Indian Mandarins, JAMS – Jaguar and India Core co- organized the ‘NORTH EAST DEVELOPMENT CONCLAVE’ on May 04, 2018 in New Delhi with the active support of Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India, Digital India Mission and other concerned Union Ministries and stakeholders.
‘NORTH EAST DEVELOPMENT CONCLAVE’ is an initiative/ campaign to bring together the leading stakeholders for policy debate to find ways and means of strengthening the country`s North Eastern States as well as to remove constraints & bottlenecks to economic prosperity in this region. The discussion were conducted on a wide range of subjects concerning the development of NE states including opportunities and prospects of region's infrastructure development, connectivity, augmentation of domestic and multilateral trade, tourism, handloom & handicrafts, agriculture & horticulture.
The North East region has been a part of the country which was left behind in the development race. As recently maintained by the Hon’ble PM Shri Narendra Modi, India's growth story shall never be complete until the eastern part of our country progresses at par with the western part. The northeast can be the new engine of India's growth and the march of Eastern India, from isolation, to integration, would give strength to "Rising India." The conclave is designed to work on the Government’s ‘Act East and India Act Fast for East’ mantra through a policy debate on Government's initiatives on development of the North-Eastern states.
Hon’ble Minister of State (Independent Charge) for the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region, Prime Minister Office
Secretary, Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region
Secretary, North Eastern Council
Additional Secretary, Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion
Managing Director, National Highways Infrastructure Development Corporation
Chief Representative, Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) India Office
Former Member, North Eastern Council and Chairman, Bezbaruah Committee
Joint Commissioner of Police, President House & Former Nodal Officer of Delhi Police for North East
Former Union Secretary, Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
Executive Director (Regional Connectivity), Airports Authority of India
Joint Secretary, Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region
Executive Director, National Highways Infrastructure Development Corporation
Member (Traffic), Inland Waterways Authority of India
Principal General Manager (CGM), BSNL
Additional Secretary & Development Commissioner, MSME
Director, Mutha Industries
MD, The Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India (TRIFED)
Director, Federation of Industry and Commerce of NE Region (FINER) and CMD, Torsa Machines Limited, Guwahati
Chief Operating Officer, Tourism and Hospitality Skill Council
Director General (Tourism), Government of India
CEO, Koyeli Tours & Travels, Guwahati
Executive Director, Tourism Finance Corporation of India
Principal Resident Commissioner, Nagaland
Past Snr Vice President, Indian Association of Tour Operators & Global President 2016 & 2017, Society for Incentive Travel Excellence
Chairman, Tourism Corporation of Manipur Limited
Film Maker and Expert on North East Tourism & Culture
President, Adventure Tour Operators Association of India (ATOAI)
A broad spectrum of benefits can be achieved through partnership at the Conclave. The potential of collaboration enables you to:
• Reinforce brand reputation • Enhance brand visibility • Targeted communication and brand publicity • Meet the policy makers • Network with top level government officials • Communicate to diverse cross section of participants • Expand your network
• Shri Naveen Verma, Secretary, Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region
• Shri Ram Muivah, Secretary, North Eastern Council
• Dr Jitendra Singh, Hon’ble Minister of State (Independent Charge) for the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region, Prime Minister Office
' Panel Discussion on ‘Unlocking Economic Potential of North East- Improving Physical & Digital Connectivity and Infrastructure’
• ‘Skill Upgradation, Business & Entrepreneurship Development, Livelihood and Employment Generation in North East’
• ‘Tourism Development in the North East- Changing Perceptions’
To secure a complimentary invite to the event and participate in the day long deliberations, please confirm your interest for the Event by any one of the following methods:
1. please email us your name, organisation name, your designation alongwith your contact details on response@NorthEastConclave.in with a copy to NEconclave@indiacoreevent.in (please send your reply to both the ids to ensure your mail is not missed) or contact NEDC Event Secretariat; Tel: 91- 124- 407 0942/ 407 1610/ 407 3946; Telefax: 91- 124- 407 3946; Office Mobiles- 098185 22517/ 098185 22518.
2. OR send us your filled response form. To get a copy of the response form through email, please contact NEDC Event Secretariat or send us an email (as per details above).
3. OR Register online using Online Response Form on the event website
• Since we have limited number of complimentary invites for the Conclave on First-Come-First-Serve Basis, we would request an early communication.
• Admission to the event cannot be guaranteed if the response form has not been received before the event takes place.
• Please note that prior confirmation and acceptance of your participation is necessary for security and logistics purposes.
The Leela Palace New Delhi
Diplomatic Enclave, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110 023, India
T: + 91 11 39331234,
Nearest Airport: 15 kms / 40- 60 minutes (may vary substantially depending on traffic & road conditions)
Nearest Railway station: 10 kms / 30- 50 minutes (may vary substantially depending on traffic, road & weather conditions)